fullness and loneliness

Life has been full, not just busy but full, overflowing with things to think about it, to look at it, to slow down and breathe in. But also its been full of things that I've rushed into, through, and out of, mostly homework assignments and those few boring classes. My SIP (senior integration project) is capturing my interest and my heart, making me feel very academic and happy. Full of knowledge and freedom to look at beautiful things without feeling guilty. I met with my first reader, an expert in the subject area I'm pursuing (personal essay), and she gave me the liberty to go steep myself in others creativity and art to come back to my project with freshness. I have all these leads, paths to follow themes down, to broaden how I think about this project and I guess, cliche-ly but ultimately my life.

Some of my books


And along with all this fullness, there's been an odd mix of friends and quiet, loneliness and intentionality. Its been difficult to find a place as a senior and the transition of communities has been strange. But I am thankful for all the good things I have, the blessings and the grace that are evident everywhere. Speaking of good grace... here's two of my roommates. They're awesome, if you couldn't tell.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writing at JCup

transitions

Everything into Enough