Back.

After months and months gone, I am back at the blog. I'm not sure how long I'll stay but I want to try to keep it up. So much has happened in the past three seasons of summer, fall, and winter, I'll just quickly make a list to fill you in.

Graduated Covenant College and left Chattanooga, TN






Flew to Seattle to visit my sister-in-law. Loved Washington. 




Worked at Camp Grace again and grew so much there.





Then moved with my family to Millersburg, MI where I only stayed four days and then...



Packed up my car and drove to Chattanooga to try and find a job. Nothing. And then to Atlanta to see a friend and then a phone call from Macon, GA that led to a series of events that landed me a job teaching high school English at Central High School in Macon, GA.



So I've been teaching for this past semester and it's been crazy. One hundred and eighty students. Three preps. Inner city kids. My biggest question as I struggle is am I strong enough? The answer is always no, but Christ is. Here's some inspiration/hope/light for darkness.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writing at JCup

transitions

Everything into Enough