morning on break.


Hi. So I have this theory that good things become really great when you can share them with someone. And since I'm home on fall break, off facebook, and doing this morning kind of solo (except for a puppy who is ob.sessed. with a tennis ball and a brother who just woke up), I thought I'd share my good things with my host of blog readers :) 

so here it is
1. Coffee with pumpkin spice creamer, made the way I really like it: strong with only the creamer mellowing it out. 
2. This grandpa sweater I found in a closet. incredibly warm I must say. uber cozy. 
3. Reading the Word in a white rocking chair on a sunny, quiet back porch. 
4. Waking up with prayers rising from my mind. this doesn't often happen to me, but I woke up just needing to commune with my Lord and today it came easier than normal. 
5. Paul Simon.
6. Nine freakin hours of sleep last night. haven't gotten that much sleep in one time since summer I think. 

Being home has allowed me to step away from some of my struggles at school and the reprieve has been refreshing. I'm not exactly ready to go back, but I feel more able to tackle tomorrow's start of work and classes. Mostly because of this promise: 
"I have raised him up in righteousness,
And I will direct all his ways;
He shall build My city
And let My exiles go free,
Not for price nor reward,”
Says the Lord of hosts. (Isa. 45: 13)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

writing at JCup

transitions

Everything into Enough